Saturday, June 29, 2013

Cleaning always leads to some sort of change...

Something always gets moved, switched out or re-vamped every time I clean. So, this is what went down today.  I had bought several luggage stickers when I was in Hawaii in hopes that I could use them somehow in the house as a little reminder of the amazing vacation. This is what I came up with! I simply just stuck the stickers in these glass frames and I really like how they turned out! 







Another "trick" I've learned since starting this blog (lets not mention how terrible I've been at actually updating the blog...) is that it helps taking pictures of rooms. Things seems to stand out more when you look at a picture - too cluttered, wrong placement, need more color, etc. I used to have a lot more on this bookshelf but I think I've got it about right now...



 Until next time...whenever that may be. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment